From a warm welcome to a fond farewell, a guest’s dining experience begins and ends with the VIP Waitress. Evolving into a stand-alone location from the renowned nightclub, Hakkasan, Ling Ling continues to uphold the values of its exclusive atmosphere, with guest satisfaction at its core. Explore the various responsibilities and what it means to be a VIP Waitress at Ling Ling Dubai below.
- Serve guests in the assigned section under the supervision of the Head Waiter and prepare mise-en-place daily
- Take customer orders and deliver food and beverages
- Present menu, answer questions and make suggestions regarding food and beverages, daily specials, ongoing promotions, and more
- Communicate with the kitchen regarding menu questions, length of wait, recook orders, and product availability
- Communicate additional meal requirements, allergies, dietary needs, and special requests to the kitchen
- Follow the standard sequence of service as per outlet SOP
- Anticipate guests’ needs and respond appropriately to provide maximum guest satisfaction and promote guest relations
- Stock all workstations and ensure they are operationally ready
- Demonstrate teamwork by co-operating and assisting colleagues as needed
- Assist the Head Waiter in running daily operations
- Adhere to all cash handling policies and procedures
- Follow all company safety and security policies and procedures; report any maintenance problems, safety hazards, accidents, or injuries; complete safety training and certifications
- Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional
Elevate your culinary career and join the team at Ling Ling Dubai. Apply now by sending your CV to [email protected].